We hardly got any trick or treaters last Halloween. I’m hoping this year is different otherwise we’ll have a lot of spooky treats to get through 🙂
I made a version of these ghostly pops with Beth when she was a little girl. This time Dorothy helped me – and by help I mean I made them and she was there. And by she was there I mean she touched/moved/hid/licked all the ‘ingredients’. And by licked I mean she stole several lollies, bit through the wrapper of one and became a demonic child when the rush of sugar set it. At least it’s only Halloween once a year 🤷
You Will Need
Ribbon or lace
Something round-ish like a saucer
- Draw around your round-ish thing. I used one of Dottie’s plates.
- Loosely cut out the shape. Because my plate was quite small I left about an inch around the edge.
- Wrap a little wadding around each lolly.
- Wrap in a circle of fabric and tie with thread or elastic.
- Cover the thread with ribbon
- Add some googly eyes.
What do you think? I realised once we had a bowl-full that if you used yellow fabric and blue ribbon, these would make great minions!
Keep checking back for more Halloween ideas.
Love Rachel ❤️