If you want to guarantee that the Easter Bunny will leave you plenty of eggs – leave a little something for the Easter Bunny!
“Ah yes, carrots” I hear you say.
Nooooo, Easter Bunny bars are the thing. A mixture of white, dark and milk chocolate, topped with a scattering of mini eggs, it’s the ultimate chocolate bar for the ultimate chocolatiere
You will need:
A large bar of white and milk chocolate – eating chocolate and not the baking sort.
Half a large bar of dark chocolate
100g mini eggs
A silicone cake mould
- Lightly oil the cake mould
- Melt the dark chocolate first and add a few drops of olive oil.
- Next melt the milk chocolate adding a few drops of olive oil
- Now the white chocolate – no olive oils is needed.
- Drizzle the chocolate into the cake mould to create a marble effect.
- Tap the mould on a work surface to level out the chocolate
- Scatter with mini eggs and allow to set overnight. Do not refrigerate
- Carefully remove from the mould.
- Either gift as a huge disc or break into shards.
- I packaged these using some cellophane bags, thin card and a pom pom bunny tail.
Hoppy Easter (I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself – I don’t get out much these days!).
Love Rachel ❤️