We had a bit of a rubbish day today. I’ve been under the weather for a couple of months and seeing as it was blowing gale this morning, I figured it would be wise to work from home.
Dorothy’s off school for the Easter holidays. I kept telling her that if she could just be good and let me work for a little bit longer, the we’d go somewhere fun. But by the time I’d finished, the weather was even worse and we couldn’t really go anywhere. So instead we played with plasticine (even Beth joined in) and enjoyed a chocolately treat.
You will need
Reduced fat cream cheese
Superfood powders such as pink pitaya powder, turmeric, wheatgrass, blue Pea flower
Icing sugar (optional)
- Combine cream cheese with a little superfood powder u til you get the colours you want
- Have a taste and if you prefer a sweeter taste, add a pinch of icing sugar
- Heat a knife using hot water and use it to cut off the very tip of the bunny’s ear. Sorry bunny
- Pipe the coloured cream cheese on to your chocolate bunny
- Carefully pour chocolate milkshake in to the bunny’s ear
- Add a straw and you’re done
What do you think? I think they’re adorable.
Love Rachel ❤️