With a daughter named Dorothy, I’m sure it goes without saying that I’m a big fan of the Wizard of Oz.
The Wicked Witch of the West was and remains, one of the greatest baddies in movie history. Well I think so anyway and the scene where Dorothy melts the witch with a bucket of water is just iconic!
So let it never be said that my beverages are anything less than iconic 🤣
“What a world! What a world!”
This drink isn’t for me because I’m not a lover of white chocolate but…both of my girls love it and it smells phenomenal.
You Will Need
100g white chocolate buttons
350ml skimmed milk
Double / whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
A little green food colouring gel
- In a pan, combine the chocolate buttons, milk and vanilla extract.
- Heat gently, stirring occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Meanwhile whip a little cream until it is stuff enough to pipe.
- Colour the cream with a little food colouring gel.
- Once the milky chocolate comes to the boil, add a little food colouring.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for two minutes.
- Whisk until frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
Melted witch hot chocolate will be well received at any time but I think it’d be especially good around Halloween!
Love Rachel 🧙