I’m so looking for to Spring – to warmer day, Easter egg hunts and blossom in the trees. For now I’ll make do with little jugs of the first brave daffodils and super cute treats like these.
I’ve never been a huge fan of white chocolate, or coconut for that matter but somehow when you put them together they taste amazing! And what a great addition they’d make to an Easter basket.
You will need
140g white chocolate drops
2 table spoons double cream or alternative
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 table spoons dessicated coconut, plus extra for rolling the truffles
- Create a bain-marie by placing a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water
- Place the chocolate and cream in the bowl and stir until completely melted. Remove from the heat
- Stir in the vanilla extract and two table spoons desicated coconut. The jury is out on whether to put coconut inside. Some people prefer it just on the outside so make your choice 😁
- Allow to cool and refrigerate for an hour
- Working with a teaspoon full at a time, roll the chocolate into a ball and roll into dedicated coconut. This recipe makes 9 or 10 truffles
- Refrigerate for another hour and then roll in coconut again
These will keep for a few days but they’re best kept out of the fridge.
Love Rachel ❤️