*indicates an affiliate link. If you purchase using this link, it won’t cost you more but I’ll earn a few pence to help support the running of this site
Apparently you can milk anything with nippes 🤣 Sorry – I had to do it!
I love these milk bottles* and with just a few touches, I made them into super sweet snowman bottles, perfect for a North Pole breakfast or even for Father Christmas’ drink on Christmas Eve.
You will need
Milk bottles – similar here *
Milk of your choice
Ribbon or trim
Cup of boiling hot water and a spoon
- Thoroughly clean your bottles
- Place the spoon in the hot water so it can heat up
- One at a time, melt a chocolate chip on the back of the hot spoon and stick to the front of the bottle
- Allow to set
- Tie some ribbon or trim around the neck of the bottle
- Fill with milk and pop a straw inside
So simple but so fun!
Love Rachel ❤